My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Saturday 27 April 2013

Dicey

Well things were good, Spring finally showed up and I have been riding the bike more. I have also been writing, fiction. Things are good, eh?

Well my life is like a teeter-toter, when the non-work life is good, wok goes to shit. I really don't like superficial people, ones that try to be your friends and then use anything they learn, against you. She is my boss and manages to bounce it back to being my fault, every time I am denied something or worse, when something goes wrong. I am thinking enough. I mean really enough, and people I speak to manage to get it to be my fault.

As I told my boss, no one can be 100% wrong all the time. Especially when none of this stuff shows up on an evaluation of any kind. The union said to start bringing a shop steward with me all the time. To tell the truth I am not that kind of person, but maybe I have been too nice.

Without too much detail, after fighting through a learning plan, one I didn't want to do, as it is an exercise in wasting time. The employer asks you to list courses to help with your career and advancement and then proceeds to find reasons why they can't do it, for a year. Then do it again. So she talks me into putting an assignment on there. Telling me if it is not there, I won't get to go. So after the meeting I send an email to a person I work with. I get a response which basically says they will ask to have me there.

The boss just about flips a lid. I am not holding any hope of going. But I want an answer in writing, I have not been very diligent on that. In this paperless society, make sure you GET IT IN WRITING.

In the service club I belong to we managed to start a project, an outdoor rink. This will be around $200k but it is a big project and valuable for the community. I seconded, it. LOL My name will go down in Minutes history.

Dating life is status quo, I basically am not. No prospects and an prospect of that ever changing. Family life, well, same as dating. People like to have a goal.....I have none.

At least I can create. These are pictures from today, I rode bike into city for a camera club meeting.













No comments:

Post a Comment