My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Tuesday 14 February 2012

V Day

Have a good Valentine's Day.

On to other news. I got invited to a secret facebook group. This could be the ever so evil 'Gay Agenda'. Stay tuned, I'll let you know when their Gay Manual is sent to the printer. Maybe the cops cold Occupy The place.

A productive day at work. My co-worker, who tends to be a bully in meetings. She concedes on somethings and them proceeds to find fault with every little bit of your data. So at the end of the meeting, I spoke up and said this is what I am supposed to do. As I want no confusion. I think co-worker was a little taken a back as she wanted all the little errors fixed before I did my part. That would have delayed everything by three months. So I got my way. The Supervisor was happy and so was the person that did report.

Fire practice was fun rolling around in snow with our hoses practicing ice rescue. I know this doesn't sound like Fire Department stuff, but who else is going to do it?

Gym, I did 3 miles and then weights on Sunday and today. 5 miles yesterday..

I got two important pieces of mail. Sit down. My registration for motorcycle, yes it is due. You know what that means.....Spring is nigh. The other piece was for insurance for bike. To quote Neil Patrick Harris "Boner".

Union course on Saturday and then more overtime.

If I were in NOLA I would be going to the Quarter for all the Crewes - Mardi Gras week end coming up.

Next year. With my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment