My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Wednesday 14 November 2012

They fixed blogger!

There is an iPad version now, which means in don't have to have it in portrait mode as opposed to landscape and.......the little box that gives the hide keyboard option is not locate where you are typing. This is annoying as you can't tell if there is a spelling mistake until you hit return and go to next line.

I have been sick for last two days, sore throat, it felt like strep throat, but it can't be that. You'd need contact for that.

I think I have met someone, it is only in online mode. We'll see what happens. I booked a hotel room in Edmonton for New Year's Eve. $69. W00t. I may wind up staying for two nights, the 30th as well.

Did some live burn practice the other night. I took pics :)

The upgrade is user friendly, have me.





No comments:

Post a Comment