My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Tuesday 10 January 2012

10 January 2012

Well it has been awhile, i was writing this on the iphone. But it used up all of its data plan and I couldn't let it connect to 3G. Well I could at 25 cents a megabyte. It is fixed now, my month ended and a new one started. Onavo is back on it. I took it off to let the visual voicemail work, but no-one i want to speak with leaves messages, they text. So i can dump the vm.

I have been running and lifting weights alot - jock time. I like it - i feel more confident. When I workout I actualy have more energy than when I say I am too tired to work out. (I scratch my head too!).

I got lucky on the weekend...thats a good thing This is not that kind of blog. But a guy can say, 'I got lucky on the weeknd' :)

I have been getting more confident cruising, which is good. The book is not doing so good. I really need to go to the city and hang out in a coffee shop. Why you ask, the people in there windup in the book. Remember that, the next time you are in there and people are typing away on a book, they are easy to spot. No text books, a lot of pondering.

Anyway - I posted on this - the ipad has been cured, I would up buying iMatch for all my 6600 songs - now I can down load them and make playlists. later



No comments:

Post a Comment