My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Monday 2 January 2012

January 2nd 2012

Well that was a year to remember, 2011. I drove over 12000 kms in a trip. I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans.  I had 6 weeks off work, so it was an adventure. I spent extra time in Minneapolis, Chicago, Memphis and Saint Petersburg.  I was going to go to Savannah, but it was the 17th of March and I had already been to the biggest party on the Continent.

Wen I returned, I picked up my motorcycle, a brand new 2009 Suzuki S83.  It has a lot of kms on it. The pic on my profile is from a trip to Glacier National Park in August.

Not much else to report for the rest of the year, oh except for I came out in December. I did it strategically and as fast as I could, so that I was the author and not gossip. My family took it ok, as did my son. Work people are supportive, the Fire Department scares me, but a senior member said it would not be a problem.  The funny thing, some people suspected. It was telling ones that should have suspected, and didn't have a clue.  Kudos to President Obama and various members of the US military for publicly coming out for pushing me to Tell

No comments:

Post a Comment