My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Monday 2 January 2012

Later in the Day

Well, to continue with my first post, it was great coming out But.....I have now been alone since Christmas Day. My sister and I had a discussion about my brother, this is complicated. I am not sure that I want to get into it now. Basically my brother has been incommunicado sine 1992, he has been in touch again in the last year. But one line sentences. I don't even know where he is.

So I have been manically alone since Christmas Day, I am glad I worked last week. I did spend New Year's Eve at a party. But basically that is it. My son has not been in contact. He is 20, so you know how that is...I have parents?? Sister has even bailed on her Facebook obsession.

I am happy that the Christmas season is over. Next year I will be planning a trip. I'd rather be anywhere but here. I know I sound like Scrooge, but when you are single and everyone is making plans, plans which don't include you. You really don't want to be around.

And the gym was closed, that's where my happy place is. I couldn't go burn off the excess energy.

Today that changed, i had to do Spinning as all the machines were being used. But 20 minutes of that and lifting weights made me feel more centered, I have started writing my second book. It follows my first book, same characters. I did really well yesterday at a bar and a coffee shop, writing. Today, the only option was Tim Hortons, it is not conducive to writing, atmosphere of a bus station.

No comments:

Post a Comment