My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Tuesday 31 January 2012

One month down

Well January is just about done. One month closer to bike season - yeah!

Busy month at work, we seem to be loaded down with bad guys. It doesn't matter how many you write up, bam. A pile more. This is not a good sign for our future. When did lying become a Canadian value. Now you are surprised when a person tells the truth.

Had a so so birthday on Saturday. Actually non-existent on partying level. I stayed in and napped a lot.

Friday though, a girl at work asked if I wanted a drink after work. I said she should come to my place. She did. I was off two hours before her. I cleaned!!!! A lot

She arrived, on time. I was just finishing dishes. Got her some wine, Red. Cabernet Sauvignon from Chile, it was good. I had iPod on shuffle, it was playing good tunes.

We talked and talked. I told her my son had introduced my to Snow Patrol and I have been caught up in them. She had never heard of them, not on CKUA's playlists. I played two videos on my iPad ; Chasing Cars and the new song.

After that I said she has to hear my stereo, it's good. I put This Movie is Broken in the Blu-ray and put stereo on THX.

The movie has a simple plot. Some people hanging out and then going to a Broken Social Scene concert in Toronto. The picture is incredible, the filmed with a Red Camera or something like that.

The movie was in the background. We spoke about failed online dating and other places to meet people.

The the movie sort of echoed us and the songs got interesting we watched it more than talking. It was my 4th time seeing it. Anne became a fan. We were using SoundHound app to get song info

We had more wine in movie. Actually finished two bottles, started on a third.

I asked if she had seen Diva. She had, we watched the aria and the piano portion. Then we put on Stop Making Sense. I think the Broken Social Scene movie is just about as good.

The night ended, three bottles down good times. Laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment