My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Gym

The newbies have taken over the gym. I hope they get er done and head back to couch soon. worst is they are getting there early and breaking machines.

I was thinking about the whole Xmas thing. It is a big power struggle. Especially when you make your family bigger I.e. Marriage. Soon there are discussions on where the big event will occur. Once that host/ess has won, they go in for the kill. Xmas Eve, cocktails and Boxing Day for leftovers and maybe another big event on New Years Day. But older kids won't partake, especially single ones.

I have made some LEO friends who are on the same Team. Good to have someone to bounce issues off. I hope the uncomfortable around me period ends soon. I can only read & write so much.

Fire Practice tonight, will be fun seeing how makes a joke first.

No comments:

Post a Comment