My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Thursday 21 June 2012

It's a new day

Well my last blog was totally wrong, he went West and then tried to cross into USA in a vehicle without a passport. He even had his mom's plate on the truck. He got caught based on license and no passport. I didn't figure stupidity into my post.

Well no down this week, the running and push ups must be working. We that and I got picked up, seriously picked up. Probably will not be anything ongoing, but it is nice to get cruised and then, well you know, get some.

The hits keep coming more immigration fraud is being busted. A couple of 'professionals' and a total fucking amateur that talks a BIG game.

The police have the professionals. The BIG talker is outside Canada trying to get in. He joined a site, Silverdaddies. This is where old men and younger men meet - NEWSFLASH - gay men have the same issues and straight men. The age separation is 50+ years.

The BIG talker is outside Canada. The family of his spouse now has power of attorney over his affairs. Yeah, he is knocking on heaven's door. The family has supplied us with enough stuff to question the relationship. Some of the stuff is the retort emails from BIG talker to the spouse. Anyway, the visa post was advised as were the ports of entry. He may get a surprise when he tries to enter Canada. BTW he is still advertising on the site, as single.

The Black Banners book is incredible I suggest reading it. I am starting to know a lot about Al Qaida, they are not the big fearful organization that we thought they were. Karma has just been nice to them. Maybe God figured we were too complacent. Or the Devil saw that we were.

I have been breaking in my cowboy boots and Wranglers, wearing them a lot. I may go to the Gay Rodeo next week, but only for a day. The bike has to go, so I am going to try and find a cheap place to stay.

There was a storm Tuesday night, I took some pictures. The Rainbows lasted about 2 minutes, when I got to the corner, they were gone.

I took tomorrow off, I am on call this weekend. Which should be fun, since it will be sunny and warmer, not hot. But carelessly thrown cigarettes will probably keep us busy.

Oh and this is the full first day of Summer. The Sun is up a long time. It is going to be a good summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment