My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Saturday 9 June 2012

Quick update

Nothing goes as planned. I could not get in touch with Thelma, the Android phone has issues. The iPhone that drove him nuts always worked though. I wound up making other arrangements to sleep. Not the best, but.

I woke up and was worried where to put my knapsack. I was going to ask someone to store it for the ride, but I have to learn not to depend on people. I ask too many favours. I was riding down Jasper and thought of bus station. I didn't think you could store stuff there anymore, due to terrorists. Then I thought they'd be doing Edmonton a favour by leveling that place. There was a locker $6 for 12 hours. Woot

Bear Beer Bash was ok. Saw Nick, Brian and Thelma showed up. It was an underwear party. I had chaps on and underwear, which was not the same effect adjust underwear. I think I was legal to ride home.

I am at McDonalds, using their WiFi and having coffee. Meeting up with bike gang to head to Garrison in a group, so we can ride in a group.

Sun is out now, but farmers need rain and they are praying for it. Looks like they have an in with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment