My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Friday 29 June 2012

A LITTLE STORY

So after setting up the tent and visiting, I may have had more than one beer.

All my friends were eating, and it smelled good. I got hungry. I decided I needed food.

When there is a Taco Time around, I go there. The Veggie Burrito Combo is good and when working out it is great!

So I went to TT on my bike. I get there and there is an RCMP Harley there. after I ordered and had the food prepared, 3 Alberta Sheriffs show up.

They sit looking my way. Me with the gay arm band and Rodeo wristband.
Detectives A,B,C and D figured out which side of the plate I batted from.

I finished up, another cop came in. I drank some more pop, Mountain Dew. I then went to throw my trash. My bike keys were on the tray. I tossed them. Outside the window I was searching for my keys. The realization that I tossed them in the trash next to the cops dawned on me.

I Went to the trash, Yup, there they were. On top thank God. I went out started my bike and was gone....gone. Real fast. All the cops in town were at TT.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment