My Ride

My Ride
Glacier National Park

Monday 12 March 2012

VroomVroom

I was off today. Slept in for about an hour. Got up, did laundry, dishes and started on my homework.

Tuned into WWOZ New Orleans, I can't wait for pledge drive to be over. They were talking a lot. The song Last Train by Alan Toussaint is great though.

I get hit on by a guy serving in Afghanistan. Nice.

I did a sample test and found out where the weak points are in my knowledge. I found them. There is a really 'gay' procedure; but who is going to know?

Judge for yourself, read procedure and pay attention to Rescuer #2s position. The photo, shows what you thought you read.

Fire practice and test tonight.

There is something else....oh yeah. Bike was still not starting. After a night on trickle charger it turned over, actually was running, really rough. Then a backfire and quit. It wouldn't start. I am not a mechanical guy, figured it had something to do with fuel

Went to Napa got some gasoline antifreeze to get rid of water. That didn't work. Went to gas station, got some high test. Put it in, that didn't work. I put some stuff away and tried one more time. It started and sounded normal.

Went for a 20 minute ride. It is 5c out. Went on highway for 5 miles, it appears to be running normally. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment